Kingston has announced the DataTraveler 200 (DT200) pendrive series including the world’s first 128GB USB Pendrive.The Kingston DataTraveler 200 is capless pendrive(for better protection when not in use) and is enhanced for Windows ReadyBoost™. It is available in 32GB, 64GB and 128GB capacities.
“The new DT200’s robust storage capability lets consumers store complete libraries of music, photos and videos. It is also a great tool for business users who carry around large databases or files,” said Andrew Ewing, USB business manager, Kingston(R). “The password protection helps safeguard data and requires no admin rights, making the DT200 a terrific solution for the home or office.”
Kingston DataTraveler 200 Pendrive Specifications are :
- Capacities: 32GB, 64GB, 128GB
- Dimensions: 2.77″ x 0.49″ x 0.89″ (70.39mm x 12.52mm x 22.78mm)
- Operating Temperature: 32 F to 140 F (0 C to 60 C)
- Storage Temperature: -4 F to 185 F (-20 C to 85 C)
- Simple: just plug into a USB port
- Practical: durable, capless design
- Guaranteed: five-year warranty
- Safeguarded: includes Password Traveler security software for Windows
- Enhanced: for Windows ReadyBoost(TM) on Vista-based systems
Price: The Kingston 128GB DataTraveler 200 USB flash drive will cost around Rs.27,000 (US$546) ,Kingston 64GB DataTraveler 200 USB Pendrive will cost around Rs.10,000 (US$213) and the Kingston 32GB DataTraveler 200 USB flash drive will cost around Rs.6,000 (US$120).