AMD FirePro V5900
The new The AMD FirePro V5900 is a professional graphics card ideal for a wide range of applications and advanced visual effects.It features 2GB GDDR5 memory, 512 stream processors, and support for three simultaneous monitor outputs from a single AMD FirePro V5900 graphics card with AMD Eyefinity technology. The new AMD FirePro V5900 features AMD Eyefinity Technology which supports up to three simultaneous display outputs .
AMD FirePro V5900 Professional Graphics card features :
- Outstanding performance for the 3D mid-range market
- Supports three independent displays with AMD Eyefinity Technology
- 2GB of high speed GDDR5 memory
- Parallel processing architecture featuring 512 stream processors
- GeometryBoost technology provides ultra-high geometry performance
- AMD PowerTune technology dynamically optimizes GPU power use
- AutoDetect Technology instinctively optimizes performance for multi-application workflow
- Optimized and certified for many CAD and DCC applications
- Full DirectX 11 and OpenGL 4.1 support
- OpenCL 1.1 support3
- PCI Express 2.1 compliant
- AMD CrossFire Pro Support
AMD FirePro V5900 Professional Graphics card technologies :
- AMD Eyefinity Technology – With the revolutionary multi-display technology, the AMD FirePro V5900 supports three independent displays, delivering the most immersive graphics/computing experience with innovative display capabilities supporting massive desktop workspaces1
- GeometryBoost Technology – Unleash your creativity with the new hardware architecture that provides ultra-high geometry performance and ensures smooth handling of complex models.
- AMD PowerTune Technology – State of the art power management technology that provides direct control over GPU power usage.
- DisplayPort 1.2 – Support for the newest DisplayPort standard adds exciting new features such as high bit-rate audio, higher data bandwidth, and multi-streaming capabilities.
- AutoDetect Technology – As a user moves between applications, or opens new ones, the graphics driver settings are automatically configured for optimized performance.
- Full 30-bit Display Pipeline – Enables more color values than 24-bit products for more accurate color reproduction and superior visual fidelity.
- Full Shader Model 5.0 Support – Helps create highly complex geometry and scenes without taxing the CPU.
- Certification – Ensure compatibility, reliability and the highest level of performance when used with professional 3D software packages.
- DirectX 11 and OpenGL 4.1 Advanced Features – Enables optimal performance in leading applications.
- OpenCL 1.1 – Industry standard API – Open, multiplatform development platform to help enable broad adoption of heterogeneous computing.
AMD FirePro V5900 Professional Graphics card specifications :
- Stream Processors: 512
- Memory Interface: 256-bit
- Size/Type: 2GB GDDR5
- Bandwidth (GB/s): 64.0
- Display Outputs
- DisplayPort: 2 Standard
- Dual-link DVI: 1
- Max Resolution: 2560×1600 @ 60Hz
- API/Feature/OS Support
- DirectX: 11.0
- OpenGL: 4.1
- Shader Model: 5.0
- AMD Eyefinity Technology Support: Yes
- AMD CrossFire Pro Support: Yes4
- Stream Computing: Yes (OpenCL 1.1)3
- Requirements : PCI Express x16 slot
- OS Support: Microsoft Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows Vista , Linux (32-bit or 64-bit)
AMD FirePro V5900 Price in India
The new AMD FirePro V5900 Price in India is Rs.32,999 (MRP) .It is available in India now .