Bajaj Auto has launched Bajaj RE60 , their first car . It will be one of the cheapest car in India (might be the cheapest) with huge mileage (~35kmpl) and will give competition to the TATA Nano . It is targeted for the intra-city urban transportation .
It is powered by a just 200cc engine (at the rear top , hence the name RE – Rear Engine) , but due to its light kerb weight , its power to weight ratio similar to other A-segment cars in India.Its gear is in the middle of the dashboard just below the speedometer .The front bumper is big and there is a single wiper on the front windscreen .
Bajaj RE60 car specifications :
- Engine : 200cc, water-cooled, fuel-injected DTSi
- Power : 20 PS
- kerb weight : 400 kg
- Boot space : 44 litres
- Mileage : 35 KMPL
- Maximum Speed: 70 km/h
- Turning radius: 3.5 m
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 2752x1312x1650 mm
- Seating capacity: 2+2 or 1+3
Bajaj RE60 Price : The new Bajaj car price is expected to start from Around Rs.1.25 Lakh .
- Bajaj RE60 Price in Delhi – coming soon
- Bajaj RE60 Price in Mumbai – coming soon
- Bajaj RE60 Price in Bangalore – coming soon
- Bajaj RE60 Price in chennai – coming soon