The new BlackBerry Z10 is Blackberry’s flagship smartphone and the first one with the new BlackBerry 10 OS . It sports a 4.2-inch display with HD resolution and is powered by the same Qualcomm processor which is also inside the Nokia’s flagship Nokia Lumia 920 smartphone . It comes with 2GB memory , the same size is also in its competitors LG Nexus 4 , HTC Butterfly , or the Sony Xperia Z and it supports ultra-high speed 3G connectivity . The key feature that distinguish it from its competitors is of-course the new BlackBerry 10 OS and that is the only thing on which not only this phone but Blackberry’s future depends .
So here are some key features in Blackberry 10 OS :
- BlackBerry Flow – seamless navigation across open applications
- BlackBerry Hub – All messages, notifications, feeds, and calendar events come into the BlackBerry Hub and with a simple gesture
- BBM (BlackBerry Messenger) Video with Screen Share – Switch from a BBM™ chat to a BBM™ video conversation on the fly, to catch up face-to-face and share what’s on your screen.
- BlackBerry Balance – keeps personal apps and information separate from work data . Switch from personal to work profile with a simple gesture
- Secure Office work – fully encrypted and secure office profile
Now the BlackBerry Z10 Smartphone key features :
- First BlackBerry 10 OS smartphone
- 4.2-inch HD Touchscreen
- Slim , Premium built
- Gesture-based user interface
- Dual Camera – 8MP/2MP
- Dual-Core 1.5GHz processor
- NFC Support , micro HDMI-Out
BlackBerry Z10 Price in India : Rs.12,995 . Now available in India .