Gigabyte has launched it’s new Gigabyte GA-EP45-DQ6 motherboard.It is based on the latest Intel P45 chipset.It supports 45nm Intel Core 2 multi-core processors with FSB 1600 MHz and uses Advanced power phase design with virtual 12 power phases to provide efficient supply the processor.It has the revolutionary energy saving design.It supports Dual channel DDR2 1333MHz + memory fir high performance.It has 2 PCI-E 2.0 x16 graphic interface plus 2 PCI-E x4 with CrossFireX for true graphics experience.It has 4 Gigabit LAN ports and Realtek 7.1-channel High Definition Audio with support for Dolby Home Theater.It has 12 USB 2.0/1.1 ports .It features 6 SATA 3Gb/s HDD connectors with support for RAID.
Its key features are :
- It Supports Intel Core 2 Extreme,Core 2 Quad,Core 2 Duo ,Intel Pentium Dual-Core processor and Intel Celeron processors with 1600/1333/1066/800MHz FSB
- It is based on Intel® P45 Express Chipset
- It supports up to 16GB 1333+/1066/800/667MHz DDR2 memory
- Realtek 7.1-channel High Definition Audio with support for Dolby Home Theater
- 12 USB 2.0/1.1 ports
- 6 SATA 3Gb/s Hard Disk connectors with support for RAID
- 4 Gigabit LAN ports
- 2 PCI Express x16 slot running at x16,x8 each
- It has 2 PCI-E 2.0 x16 graphic interface plus 2 PCI-E x4 with CrossFireX
Price and Availability: It is available in India at price of Indian Rupees(INR) 17,500.