The GA-MA78GM-S2H is GIGABYTE’s next generation, high performance platform based on the new AMD 780G Chipset and support for the new AMD Phenom™ quad-core processors, with the latest AM2+ platform support, integrated DDR2 1066 memory controller, HyperTransport™ 3.0 technology links and 128-bit Floating Point Units.
It’s specs are :
- Supports AMD Athlon/ Sempron processors
- Solid capacitors design in CPU VRM
- Dual Channel DDR2 1066 for remarkable system performance
- Integrated ATI Radeon HD3200-based graphics (DX10)
- Ultimate graphics performance with PCI-E 2.0 x16 interface with ATI Hybrid CrossFireX support
- Integrated SATA 3Gb/s with RAID function
- Features high speed Gigabit Ethernet and IEEE1394
- High quality 106dB SNR ALC889A HD audio
- Integrated HDMI/ DVI interface with HDCP
It costs in India for Rs. 5300 .