Kingston has launched the world’s first 256GB Pen drive.The new pen drive is the Kingston DataTraveller 300 USB Flash Drive.Kingston’s new DataTraveler® 300 is a convenient way to store, carry and transfer files. With its 256GB capacity, DataTraveler 300 contains plenty of room for storing photos, music and important files. Secure data with Password Traveler software, which allows you to create and access a password-protected, secure area of the drive called a “Privacy Zone.”
DataTraveler 300 offers fast speeds so you can spend less time copying and transferring files. Its fast data access means you can play high-quality movies directly from the drive or quickly copy data to a host device. DataTraveler 300 is perfect for those who need significant storage capacity and data protection in a lightweight, durable design. With a retractable USB connector, the DataTraveler 300 is ideal for home or business.
DataTraveler 300 is backed by legendary Kingston® reliability plus a five-year warranty and 24/7 tech support.
The new Kingston DataTraveler 300 USB Pen Drive Features/Specifications:
- Capacity — 256GB
- Fast — data transfer rates of up to 20MB/sec. read and 10 MB/sec. write
- Dimensions — 2.78″ x 0.88″ x 0.65″ (70.68mm x 22.37 mm x 16.45mm)
- Operating Temperature — 32° to 140° F (0° to 60° C)
- Storage Temperature — -4° to 185° F (-20° to 85° C)
- Simple — just plug into a USB port
- Practical — durable, capless design
- Guaranteed — five-year warranty
- Safeguarded — includes Password Traveler security software for Windows
Price and Availability : The new Kingston DataTraveler 300 USB Pen Drive will be available,in the starting, in Far East, Europe, Middle East & Africa only. It will cost around whopping Rs.52,000 (US$ 1100)