The new LG Crystal GD900 is a 3-inch capacitive touchscreen mobile featuring slider transparent touch-sensitive keypad.
The other key features of the new LG Crystal GD900 mobile phone are high speed 3G,WiFi,S-Class Touch UI,8-megapixel camera,and TV-out. It lacks GPS and 3mm audio-jack.
The detailed specification of the new LG Crystal GD900 mobile are:
- Unique see-through alphanumeric touch-sensitive keypad
- 3″ 16M color capacitive TFT touchscreen of WVGA resolution (480 x 800 pixels)
- S-Class Touch UI
- Quad-band GSM/GPRS/EDGE support
- 3G with HSDPA (7.2 Mbps)
- 8 megapixel autofocus camera, LED flash, manual focus, geotagging, image stabilization, multi face detection (up to 3), smile detection
- D1 (720×480 pixels)@30fps, [email protected], QVGA time-lapse and slow-mo video recording
- 1.5GB storage memory
- Hot-swappable microSD card slot(up to 32GB)
- microUSB v2.0, mass storage mode
- TV-out port
- Bluetooth 2.1 with A2DP
- Gesture shortcuts
- Accelerometer for screen auto rotate
- Multi-touch input
- DivX and XviD support
- FM radio with RDS
- Dolby for Mobile audio enhancement
- Office document viewer
- Smart dialing
Price:The new LG Crystal is available in India and the price in India of the new LG Crystal GD900is Rs.25,000.