The new LG GD900 Crystal is a stylish mobile phone with a transparent-slider keypad.
The key features of the new LG GD900 Crystal mobile phone are:
- General: GSM 850/900/1800/1900 MHz, UMTS 900/2100 (alternative version: 850/2100) MHz, GPRS/EDGE class 12, HSDPA 7.2 Mbps
- Form factor: Touchscreen slider
- Dimensions: 105 x 52.5 x 13.5 mm, 127 g
- Display: 3-inch 16M color TFT touchscreen, 480 x 800 pixels
- Memory: 1.5GB integrated memory, hot-swappable microSD card slot (up to 16GB)
- UI: LG S-Class Touch UI
- Camera: 8 megapixel autofocus camera with LED flash and D1 video recording at 30 fps, QVGA time-lapse and slow-mo video recording
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 2.1 with A2DP, standard microUSB port
- Misc: Accelerometer for screen auto rotate, proximity sensor for screen auto turn-off, FM radio with RDS, DivX/XviD video support, TV-out, touch-sensitive keypad, gesture shortcuts, multi-touch input, office document viewer
- Battery: 1000 mAh battery
LG GD900 Price in India : The new LG GD900 Crystal mobile phone is available in India at price of Rs.25,000.
|LG GD900 Crystal mobile phone Price in India on 19 Jun 2013|