The new Mahindra Flyte is an ideal product offering for its target audience – the Youth.Flyte is powered with a 125 cc engine and boasts of cool features like Front fuelling, 4-in-1 key, largest storage space and telescopic suspension to make it a comfortable, convenient and smooth ride. To add to this, body coloured impact resistant mirrors and vibrant colours for its TG add to the products overall appeal.
The Mahindra Flyte is available in a choice of five elegant colour options – Red Oomph, Black Mystique, Jade Charisma, Lavender Groove and Silver Flash.
The key features of the new Mahindra Flyte two-wheeler are:
- STYLE:The Flyte has a globally contemporary design with sleek and smart style. It is internationally benchmarked quality levels with flawless fit and finish. A fitting partner for a stylish you, you’d say.
- TECHNOLOGY:Don’t worry about potholed roads, the Flyte has a 125 cc powerful, 8 bhp engine that keeps your ride smooth. With powerful (130mm) brakes for times you may decide to stop the dream ride. There’s a powerful battery, hassle free start everyday and a top speed of 80 kmph, to always reach you on time.
- COMFORT:When it comes to comfort, there’s not an inch we’ve spared. That’s why there is a wide and comfortable seat. And to ensure the ride is always smooth, there’s a superior telescopic suspension for a comfortable ride. Sail away, wherever you want to.
- CONVINIENCE:Avoid the inconvenience of getting off, there’s a front fueling system so you never have to get down. Apart from this, there’s the largest under seat storage in a 2 wheeler yet, so you never have to leave anything behind.
- SAFETY:The Flyte runs on 3.5”-10” zapper pattern tyres that ensure better grip and stability. And there’s a longer (1260mm) wheelbase for better stability. There are special crash resistant mirrors that fold on impact. And when it’s good, a 4-in-1 anti-theft magnetic key-that starts engine, locks handle, operates and prevents theft.
The Technical specifications of the new Mahindra Flyte bike are:
- Engine:4 stroke, 124.6cc
- Starter & Transmission:Self and Kick Start, Automatic (Gearless)
- Max Power & Torque:8.0 bhp @7000 rpm, 9.0 nm @5500 rpm
- Max Speed:80 kmph
- Brakes- Front & Rear:130mm dia Drum
- Tyres:3.5 x 10”
- Suspension- Front & Rear:Telescopic (Front); Hydraulic (Rear)
- Petrol Tank:4.5 litres (approx.)
- Kerb Weight:106 kg (approx.)
- Overall Length x Width x Height:1790 mm x 690 mm x 1100 mm
- Saddle Height:760 mm
- Wheelbase:1245 mm
- Ground Clearance:115 mm
Mahindra Flyte Price:The new Mahindra Flyte Price is Rs.38,999 (ex-showroom).