The new MapmyIndia Loaded VX140 is a 4.3-inch anti-glare colour touchscreen GPS Navigator.It’s a navigator, it’s a handsfree, it’s an entertainment device – the MapmyIndia Vx140 is all of these in a slim, sleek package.
Navigate with ease with the crisp large 4.3″ screen. Not only does the large screen make navigation more fun, it also helps turn the MapmyIndia Vx140 into a complete entertainment device when you’re not driving. Watch your favorite videos, play your music files and read text documents loaded on your SD card.
The MapmyIndia Vx140 also comes with an integrated Bluetooth feature. Pair your phone to the MapmyIndia Vx140 and use it to take and make calls. You can also access your phone address book through the device.*
The MapmyIndia Vx140 comes loaded with street level maps for 401 cities across India. Turn it on, and it will provide you live turn-by-turn directions to your destination as you drive across town. It is also loaded with around 10 lakh points of interest across 52 categories, so that you can always be informed of the nearest bank, ATM or petrol pump, amongst others.
The MapmyIndia Vx140 comes with a unique snooze feature to help save power. After you have reached your destination, you can put the MapmyIndia Vx140 to sleep mode so that it boots up immediately when you return and turn it on.
Technical Specifications MapmyIndia Loaded VX140 GPS Navigator are :
- Operating system : Window CE 5.0
- Picture Viewer : jpg, .bmp, .gif
- Language : English
- Processor :
- Manufacturer : SIRFatlas A3
- Type : 5611
- Main clock : 372 Mhz
- GPS : Antenna : SiRF III
- Model : SiRF star III
- Hardware :
- FLASH/RAM : 128MB Flash/64MB RAM
- SD Supports up to 8GB
- Memory Card Slot : Push-In & Push-Out
- Speaker : 8 ohm
- USB Port : 1.1
- Stylus Pen : Yes
- Car Mount : Yes
- Battery 1450MAH
- DC Power : 110-240V USB5V/1.5A
- Audio Out Jack : 2.5mm
- Size : (W)12.5mm x (H)78mm x (L)122mm
- Weight : 0.165kg
- Display :
- Type : TFT Touch screen
- Size : 4.3″
- Aspect ratio : 4:3
- Resolution : 480 x 272 pixels
- Touch Plan : 113.7mmx70.8mm
- Other :
- Map upload Type On SD card
- Storage Temp Range : -22°F to +176°F
- Operating Temp Range : -4°F to +158°F
- Voice : 80 dB
This is what you get with the new MapmyIndia GPS Navigator Vx140 :
- New, powerful, easy-to-use navigation system that makes finding and reaching a place a safe, hassle-free and fun experience.
- The most comprehensive and unparalleled map coverage of India – 401 cities at street level, 4,10,000 towns and villages at national level, and 9,45,000 points of interest for you to explore and discover.
- New, high performance satellite-connected Vx140 hardware,with a large, bright 4.3″ touch screen for easy viewing while driving, built-in speakers for clear voice instructions, ultra-long battery backup for portable use and fast processor for instant calculation.
- Navigation-ready kit complete set of travel accessories – windshield mount, dashboard plate, car charger, and wall charger.
- Multiple entertainment options: Play games, watch videos, listen to music, read text documents and use the integrated Bluetooth function to take/make calls
- Full featured integrated Bluetooth module that lets your MapmyIndia Vx140 pair with your mobile phone as a handsfree unit, access your phone’s address book, view history of calls received/missed/dialed and also dial calls.
Price:The new MapmyIndia VX140 GPS Navigator is available at price of around Rs.14,900.