Microsoft has launched its new SideWinder X8 mouse, which features the same BlueTrack technology as its new Explorer mice but the new SideWinder X8 mouse is more gamer-friendly mouse.It features an innovative play-and-charge system to ensure a nonstop gaming experience — up to 30 hours of active gaming on a single charge . The SideWinder X8 Mouse has the BlueTrack Technology that gives it the best frame rate, speed and acceleration and a tracking range from 250 to 4,000 dots per inch (dpi).
It has following features:
- BlueTrack Technology.
- 2.4GHz wireless.
- Play and charge(up to 30 hours of active gaming on a single charge).
- Designed for Gaming with Scroll wheel with tilt.
- Vertical side buttons.
- An LCD screen on the mouse to quickly view dpi settings and macro-recording icons, and a Quick Launch button that provides one-touch access to Microsoft’s PC gaming features.
- DPI switching option.
- Replaceable mouse feet.
- Seven programmable buttons.
- Macro record button to recrod macros while in game.
Price and Availability:It will be available by Q1 2009 at a price of Indian Rupee(INR) 4,500-5,000.