The new Motorola Moto G is a 4.5-inches display with 1280 x 720 pixels HD resolution . The phone is powered by 1.2 GHz quad-core Snapdragon processor and run on the latest Android 4.3(JellyBean) OS, it has dual camera support of 5 and 1.3 Megapixels, 1GB RAM, 8GB/16GB Internal storage and connectivity includes, 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and GPS.
Motorola Moto G Smartphone Key Features :
- 4.5 inches Capacitive Corning Gorilla glass 3 display
- Affordable price smartphone
- Android 4.3 (JellyBean) OS
- 1.2GHz Quad core Snapdragon 400 processor
- Dual Camera : 5MP Rear with LED Flash and video recording, 1.3MP Front for video calling
- 3G, Wi-Fi enabled
- Removable back and Flip covers in 7 colors , Grip Shells in 5 colors
Motorola Moto G Reviews Online :
- Pros- Great value, Decent screen, Slick interface, Android 4.4 incoming
- Cons- Poor camera, No expandable memory, Low internal storage, No NFC or 4G
- Pros- Fantastic price, lovely design, good performance, beautiful vibrant display, good camera and sound, Moto Migrate makes set up easy, 50GB free Google Drive storage, great customising options, Android 4.4 upgrade guaranteed
- Cons- No microSD support, switching between front and rear cameras sluggish, battery good but not 24 hours, no NFC
- Pros- Gorgeous screen, powerful processor, sturdy build, good battery life, budget price
- Cons- A bit chunky, no 4G, no expandable memory
- Pros- Extremely affordable price, Great screen, Plenty of power, Colourful, interchangeable cases, Good battery life, Sturdy build
- Cons- No 4G connectivity, maximum of 16GB of storage and no expandable storage ,the processor is slow, , the phone’s screen is dim and lacks contrast and vivid colors , camera takes blurry photos without much details
- Pros- Comfortable, ergonomic design with great build quality. Fantastic display. Speedy performance for the price. Superb value for money.
- Cons- No LTE, Back covers can mark easily, 8GB of fixed storage leaves little breathing room.
- Pros- Big screen, long battery life, fast processor, solid build, Bluetooth 4.0
- Cons- Heavy, quite thick, average camera, no expandable storage, only 1GB of RAM, no NFC, no 4G
- Pros- Jaw-dropping value, Great screen, Great performance
- Cons- Camera just OK, No microSD slot
- Pros- Quad-core processor, good screen, decent battery life, average camera, very cheap
- Cons- 16GB max storage, no micro SD card slot, no 4G
- Pros- Simplistic design, full HSDPA 3G capability. Bluetooth 4.0, microUSB, Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi Hotspot and GPS
- Cons- lack of 4G, Non-Removable Battery, no microSD slot
- Pros- Bargain price, Excellent screen, Fast processor with smooth software
- Cons- No microSD card slot, No 4G, Poor camera, Unimaginative design
- NDTV India :
- Pros – Excellent pricing , Runs Android 4.4.2 kitkat , Decent specs for the price
- Cons – Non-expandable storage , Average camera performance
Motorola Moto G (8 GB) Price in India : Rs.9,850.
Motorola Moto G (16 GB) Price in India : Rs.14,499.