The new NEC MultiSync® EA190M is a 19-inch standard-aspect ratio desktop monitor.The EA190M consumes 50% less energy and contains 50% less mercury than traditional LCD monitors. Its one-touch button for ECO Mode™ enables users to quickly maneuver between two energy-savings modes.
The MultiSync EA190M offers brightness at 250 cd/m², a 900:1 contrast ratio and full-motion video with Rapid Response™ of 5ms. With a native resolution of 1280 x 1024, this monitor allows enhanced screen performance and provides bright, crisp images. Additionally, its 4-way ergonomic stand offers height adjustment, tilt, swivel and pivot capabilities, allowing users to customize their viewing experience and work comfortably.
“This new addition to our MultiSync EA Series combines all the favored features our customers have come to appreciate,” said Lynn Gu, Product Manager for NEC Display Solutions. “The EA190M will allow our customers to shift to a more ergonomic, eco-friendly and cost-effective monitor.”
The features of the new NEC EA190M LCD monitor are:
- 4-way ergonomic stand (110mm height adjust, pivot, tilt and swivel)
- New cabinet design with intuitive, multi-directional NaViKey™
- Space-saving, down-firing multimedia speakers with headphone jack
- Two-step ECO Mode for significant power consumption savings
- Carbon footprint meter for tracking of carbon savings
- 50% less power consumption and mercury content than traditional LCD monitors
- Energy Star 5.0 and TCO 5.0
- EPEAT Silver compliance
- Windows Vista™ Premium
- Dynamic Video Mode with five presets (standard, text, movie, photo, game)
Price:The new NEC MultiSync EA190M LCD Monitor will cost around Rs.13,000 (US$ 259)