The new NVIDIA GeForce GTX 480 is a DirectX11 compatible graphics card from Nvidia featuring 480 CUDA cores, 700 MHz graphics and 1,401MHz processor clock speeds, 1.5GB GDDR5 memory @ 1,848MHz,and NVIDIA PhysX technologies.
The detailed features of the new NVIDIA GeForce GTX 480 graphics card are:
- Microsoft DirectX 11 Support
- DirectX 11 GPU with Shader Model 5.0 support designed for ultra high performance in the new API’s key graphics feature, GPU-accelerated tessellation.
- NVIDIA 3D Vision Surround Ready*
- Expand your games across three displays in full stereoscopic 3D for the ultimate “inside the game” experience with the power of NVIDIA 3D Vision and SLI technologies. NVIDIA Surround also supports triple screen gaming with non-stereo displays.
- Interactive Ray Tracing
- By tracing the path of light through a 3D scene, ray tracing uses the power of the GPU to create spectacular, photo-realistic visuals. Get a glimpse into the future of gaming with ray tracing.
- 3-way NVIDIA SLI Technology**
- Industry leading 3-way NVIDIA SLI technology offers amazing performance scaling by implementing 3-way AFR (Alternate Frame Rendering) for the world’s premier gaming solution under Windows 7 with solid, state-of-the-art drivers.
- NVIDIA PhysX Technology
- Full support for NVIDIA PhysX technology, enabling a totally new class of physical gaming interaction for a more dynamic and realistic experience with GeForce.
- NVIDIA CUDA Technology
- CUDA technology unlocks the power of the GPU’s processor cores to accelerate the most demanding tasks such as video transcoding, physics simulation, ray tracing, and more, delivering incredible performance improvements over traditional CPUs.
- 32x Anti-aliasing Technology
- Lightning fast, high-quality anti-aliasing at up to 32x sample rates obliterates jagged edges.
- NVIDIA PureVideo HD Technology***
- The combination of high-definition video decode acceleration and post-processing that delivers unprecedented picture clarity, smooth video, accurate color, and precise image scaling for movies and video.
- PCI Express 2.0 Support
- Designed for the new PCI Express 2.0 bus architecture offering the highest data transfer speeds for the most bandwidth-hungry games and 3D applications, while maintaining backwards compatibility with existing PCI Express motherboards for the broadest support.
- Dual-link DVI Support
- Able to drive industry’s largest and highest resolution flat-panel displays up to 2560×1600 and with support for High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection (HDCP).
- HDMI 1.4 Support
- Fully integrated support for HDMI 1.4 including xvYCC, Deep color and 7.1 digital surround sound.
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 480 Price in India : The new NVIDIA GTX 480 price will be around Rs.22,000 in India.
|NVIDIA GeForce GTX 480 - DirectX11 graphics card Price in India on 19 Jun 2013|