Bajaj Pulsar 135 LS
The new Bajaj Pulsar 135LS is a 135cc pulsar bike from Bajaj Automobiles.
The new Bajaj Pulsar 135 LS bike Features :
- More power: The 4 valve provides for a greater intake and exhaust area resulting in more power, almost equivalent a 2 valve 150cc engine.
- Sustained top end power: The light-weight character of the four smaller valves (as opposed to two heavier valves), which allow the engine to effortlessly rev to an eye-popping 10,500 rpm (electronically limited)!
- Sporty ride: Given the wider rpm band, the engine can be revved hard and high in each gear resulting in a genuine sporty ride.
- More Mileage: Established superiority of DTS-i blended with 4 valve not only enhances the performance but also returns a very good fuel economy (68.1 km/l certified by ARAI)
- More green: Comfortably meets BSIII regulations.
The new Bajaj Pulsar 135 LS bike specifications :
- Engine Type: 4 stroke, air cooled, 4-valve, single cylinder, SOHC, DTS-i
- Displacement: 13.66cc
- Max Power: 13.5Ps @ 9000rpm
- Max Torque: 11.4Nm @ 7500rpm
- Starting: Kick + self start
- Front Suspension: Telescopic front fork with antifriction bush (Stroke 130)
- Rear Suspension: Trailing arm with Co Axial Hydraulic cum gas filled adjustable shock absorbers and triple rate coil spring
- Front tyre: Tubetype Unidirectional 2.75 x 17″
- Rear tyre: Tubetype Unidirectional 100/90 x 17″
- Fuel Tank: 8 liters, 2.5 liter reserve (1.6 liter usable)
- Headlamp: 35/35w
- Wheelbase: 1325mm
- Ground clearance: 170mm
- Kerb Weight: 122 kgs
- Handlebar: Clip-on
- Speedometer: digital with tachometer as analog display
Bajaj Pulsar 135 LS Price
- Bajaj Pulsar 135 LS Price in Delhi – Rs.53,000
- Bajaj Pulsar 135 LS Price in Mumbai – Rs.54,350
- Bajaj Pulsar 135 LS Price in Bangalore – Rs.53,350
- Bajaj Pulsar 135 LS Price in Chennai – Rs.53,250
- Bajaj Pulsar 135 LS Price in Hyderabad – Rs.54,100
- Bajaj Pulsar 135 LS Price in Kolkatta – Rs.54,050
Bajaj Pulsar 135 Mileage: Established superiority of DTS-i blended with 4 valve not only enhances the performance but also returns a very good fuel economy of 68.1 km/l (certified by ARAI)