Reliance communications has launched their own brand tablet “Reliance 3G Tab” in the market . It is a 7-inch touchscreen display tablet running the latest Android OS v2.3 (GingerBread) . Reliance 3G Tab tablet sports high speed 3G connectivity and wireless LAN support . Reliance is the first Indian telecom operator to launch its own branded tablet . It comes bundled with various Reliance 3G data plans .
Reliance 3G Tab is a very affordable price tablet and is less than half the price of the similar Samsung Galaxy Tab tablet . Why will someone buy so costly Samsung Galaxy Tab and Apple iPad 2 tablets if Reliance 3G Tab is available at such an affordable price ? Not only this but smartphones will also face competition with such affordable price , large display tablets which use user can also use for making calls .
Reliance 3G Tab tablet key features :
- 7-inch touchscreen display
- Android OS
- High speed 3G
- Dual camera – front (for video calling) and rear
Reliance 3G Tab tablet specifications :
- Network : GSM,3G
- Processor : 800 MHz
- Operating system : Android v2.3 OS
- Display : 7-inch multi-touch capacitive , 800 X 480 pixels resolution
- Wireless LAN : Wi-Fi , Wi-Fi Hotspot
- Navigation : GPS , pre-loaded Google Maps
- Camera : back 2MP , front – basic , video calling , video recording
- Expandable storage : up to 32GB (4GB microSD card included)
- Memory : 512 MB RAM
- Weight : 389g
- Push email
- “Documents To Go” : Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint ,PDF
- Mobile TV
- Social networking ready
- Multi-format Music and Video players
- Audio Formats : AAC, AAC+, AMR/AMR-NB, MP3 MIDI, Ogg PCM/WAV
- Video Format : MP4, H.263,H.264
- Image Format : BMP/PNG/JPEG
- Battery : 3400 mAh Li-On
- Talk time Up to 9 hours
- Standby time up to 300 hrs
Reliance 3G Tab Price in India : The new Reliance 3G Tab is available at price of .
Reliance 3G Tab tablet 3G Plans/Tariff on Reliance 3G network :
Announcing the launch of Reliance 3G Tab, Mr. Mahesh Prasad, President, Reliance Communications Limited said, “Reliance Communications has always been a pioneer in taking bold steps to innovate and re-invent the telecom ecosystem in the country, and has always believed in bringing products to Indian customers that fulfill their needs and desires with incredible affordability.
The launch of Reliance 3G Tab is in line with this principle. We believe the unmet demand of a fully loaded tablet at an aggressive price point will now fuel the aspirations of the evolved customers.”