Reliance 3G Tariff Plans
Reliance Communications (RCom) announced the launch of Reliance 3G Services starting with Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata and Chandigarh. With the 3G rollout, Reliance Communications becomes the First operator to offer 3G services to customers in the Top 3 Metros of Delhi, Mumbai and Kolkata.
For accessing 3G you will need a 3G mobile handset .
With Reliance 3G connection :
- Experience superior network quality with speeds up to 21 Mbps – superfast internet browsing, rich video content, high-speed downloading.
- Enjoy brand new multimedia services – video calling, video on demand, rich media gaming, exclusive Reliance 3G content.
- Feel the difference on existing services – blazing fast mobile broadband, seamless mobile TV and rich multimedia experience.
- Get enhanced security – features to safely execute all your transactions.
“The launch of Reliance 3G is an integral part of our Vision 2015 of creating a “Wirefree India” built upon the ‘affordable 3G for All’ platform. Personalization of Services, Simplification of Tariffs and a Content Rich Portfolio on the ‘Best in Class’ 3G Wireless Network will enable Reliance customers to get a much superior 3G service experience, significantly differentiated from others in the marketplace”, said Syed Safawi, CEO – Wireless Business, Reliance Communications. “Reliance 3G places us in a unique position with our suite of offerings covering 3G, CDMA, GSM and Mobile Broadband Data Services on the wireless platform”, he added.
“Reliance 3G services will offer the widest bouquet of cutting edge services including Video Calling, Mobile TV, Video Streaming and Applications accessed at superfast speeds ubiquitously on a variety of Mobile and Personal computing devices”, said Prashant Gokarn, 3G Head Reliance Communications. “ A superior network with 100% optic backhaul, thousands of content rich applications delivered in an easy-to-access mode on a mobile screen, Personalization options and simple tariffs including daily sachet packs are the 4 pillars that will create a significant differentiation for Reliance 3G services amongst customers”, he added.
Reliance Communication has partnered with organizations, including Nokia for devices, Facebook, Nokia and Ericsson for applications, Universal Music for content and Motricity for the Web portal
Reliance 3G Tariff Plans
Reliance 3G Monthly Data Plans for 3G mobile phones – Postpaid 3G and Prepaid 3G
- Rs.100 - 100 MB per month
- Rs.199 – 250MB per month
- Rs.399 - 500 MB per month
- Rs.649 - 1 GB per month
- Rs.749 – 2GB per month
- Rs.899 – 3 GB per month
- Rs.1,199 – 5GB per month
- Rs.1,499 – 10 GB per month
- Rs.1,799 – 15GB per month
- Rs.2,100 – 21 GB per month
Default Data Charges or Pay As you Go (no monthly rental) : 10 Paisa/10 KB up to first 50MB and after that 1 Paisa/10 KB
Reliance 3G Data packs prepaid (Daily and Weekly Pans)
- Rs.20 for 25 MB valid for 1 day
- Rs.98 (Rs.99 for J&k) – 2GB data usage valid for a day
- Rs.98 for 125 MB valid for 1 week
Reliance 3G Postpaid Combo Plans
Reliance 3G Prepaid Combo Plans
Reliance 3G Mobile TV tariff Plans