The new Samsung OmniaPRO B7610 is a 3.5-inch resistive touchscreen mobile with slide-out QWERTY keypad.It features 3G,WiFi,GPS with A-GPS support,5 megapixel autofocus camera with LED flash,and 800 MHz processor with dedicated graphics accelerator.
The detailed specifications of the new Samsung OmniaPRO B7610 mobile phone are:
- General: GSM 850/900/1800/1900 MHz, UMTS 900/2100 MHz, HSDPA 3.6Mbps
- Form factor: Full QWERTY side-slider
- Dimensions: 112.6 x 57.8 x 16.2 mm, 159g
- Display: 3.5″ 16M color (65K effective) resistive AMOLED touchscreen of WVGA resolution
- OS: Windows Mobile 6.1 (upgradable to 6.5), TouchWiz 2.0 UI
- Memory: 1GB built-in storage, 256 MB RAM, hot-swappable microSD (up to 16GB)
- CPU: 800 MHz processor with dedicated graphics accelerator
- Camera: 5 megapixel auto-focus, with dual LED flash and VGA video at 30 fps
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 2.0 with A2DP, standard microUSB port, GPS receiver with A-GPS, TV out, 3.5mm standard audio jack
- Misc: Accelerometer for screen auto rotate and turn-to-mute, FM radio with RDS, DivX/XviD video support, work and leisure modes
- Battery: 1500mAh Li-Ion battery
Price and Availability: The new Samsung OmniaPRO B7610 price is Rs.21,000.