Samsung has launched its new super-thin LED monitor to its “Touch of Color” (ToC™) family – the P2370L. The new Samsung P2370L has a Light Emitting Diode Back Light Unit (LED BLU), instead of the cold cathode fluorescent lamps (CCFL) found in standard LCD displays, and reproduces more vibrant color and higher contrast ratios than other monitors.
The new Samsung P2370L LED BLU Monitor features:
- White LEDs
- Ultra-thin, 16.5mm design
- Ultra-high contrast ratio of 2M:1
- Ultra fast 2ms (GTG) video response time
- DVI-I Input
- Offers a 1080p full-HD experience
- Touch of Color” (ToC™) technology
- Crystal-like bezel frame to help reduce glare
- Swivel stand for optimal screen positioning
- Starlight Touch Controls
Price:The Samsung P2370L LCD monitor will cost around Rs.20,000(US$400).