The new Sony Alpha A35 is a 16.2 mega-pixel DSLR camera featuring high-speed shooting with responsive, accurate continuous auto-focus powered by Translucent Mirror Technology .The new Sony A35 can record Full HD 1080i AVCHD movies at full-resolution burst speed of 5.5fps and can shoot up to ISO 12,800 shots.It has a 3-inch LCD display at the back and the media (photo’s , videos) can be stored in the supported Memory Stick or SD card . It is the successor of the Sony Alpha A33 (Sony SLT-A33) and is 18gm lighter than the predecessor .
Sony Alpha A35 DSLR camera features :
- 16.2 effective megapixels Exmor APS HD CMOS sensor
- Exclusive Translucent Mirror Technology by Sony for high- speed, full-time continuous AF with stills and AVCHD movies
- Up to 7fps in Tele-zoom High Speed Shooting mode with approximately 1.4x magnification
- Ultra-high quality, low noise images with up to ISO 12800
- In-camera ‘Picture Effect’ enhances stills or HD video
- 3-inches high-quality Xtra Fine LCD with TruBlack technology for high-contrast images with rich, deep blacks
- Compatible with the full range of 32 A-mount interchangeable lenses from Sony including six Carl Zeiss lenses
- Long battery backup – up to 440 still shots between battery charges
The new Sony Alpha A35 Price in India will be around Rs.30,000 (body-only) and Rs.35,000 (with Sony 18-55mm lens) .