The new Sony Ericsson Jalou is a Stylish fashion mobile phone.Packed with unique features and encased in a beautiful facet-cut jewel form, it is a stylish addition to any handbag.It is a girl targeted fashion phone with length(when closed) smaller than lipstic’s.
It features a 3.2 megapixel camera, music player, video recording, 3G, Bluetooth™, built-in FM radio and Internet where you can check your email, watch YouTube™ clips, Google™, as well as upload your video and photos to your favourite social networking sites.
The detailed specifications of the new Sony Ericsson Jalou mobile phone are:
- 3.2 megapixel camera – snap your favourite outfit and send to your friends
- Video recording – film and post clips online anytime
- Stereo FM radio – catch up on the latest songs while on the move
- Music Player – MP3,MP4/WMV/H.263 player,TrackID
- Music player – with Bluetooth™ stereo, PlayNow™ and TrackID ™
- Display – 2.0 inch TFT, 256K colors,240 x 320 pixels,Secondary external monochrome display, 128×36 pixels, 1.3-inch,Accelerometer for auto-rotate
- Bluetooth™ 2.0 – upload images and videos to your social network site
- Data – 3G HSDPA 3.6 Mbps,miniUSB
- Memory – Internal 100 MB,microSD card slot
- Mirror Key – check your hair before a hot date
- Walk Mate step counter – see how far you have walked while out shopping
- Internet – Google™ search, Google™ maps, email, instant messaging, picture messaging
- Entertainment – YouTube™ application, 3D games, video viewing
- Weight – will not weigh your handbag down, only 84 grams
- colours – Deep Amethyst, Aquamarine Blue and Onyx Black.
- Battery Backup (talk-time)- Up to 7 h (2G) / Up to 4 h 30 min (3G)
Price:The new Sony Ericsson Jalou will cost around Rs.10,900 in India .