The new Sony VGP-BMS10 Bluetooth Laser Mouse features a aluminium case and a sliding cover.The aluminium cover is used as the on/off switch and also to protect the buttons and jog wheel.
The new Sony VGP-BMS10 Bluetooth Laser Mouse features :
- Fresh, cool design
- Fit and operate by pursuing : Keep getting the design to fit the palm of your hand, pursuit of easy turning of the wheel.
- Compact design with a sharp, gentle curve along the palm, also made by a moderately rounded posterior portion of the mouse in its hand corner to fit naturally in the hand.
- In addition, the optimal width (equivalent to cell phone) operation in a stable, broad-friendly push buttons.
- ON/OFF on Opening/closing the sliding aluminium cover
- A strap can be attached to the mouse with the mounting holes on the Back of mice
- VAIO Bluetooth-to-use features and smart : VAIO is equipped with a Bluetooth wireless mouse functions on the line.
- Requires no external receiver, USB adapter put on the save the trouble, you can use the smart without bulge.
- How a simple connection : Bluetooth connection settings are basically the first time only.
- If the set once, PC power OFF and replace the battery you need to re-set. You can use the mouse any time soon.
- With a high sensitivity laser engine : High-sensitivity laser sensor for surface materials that can not be affected, in a glossy surface and instability in the conventional optical sensor to allow stable operation.