The new TATA Sumo Grande MkII is the New Upgraded version of TATA Sumo Grande SUV Car.The few design/style changes in the new Sumo Grande MKII has made the car look more classier than before. The new Sumo Grande MKII now got a new grille to spice up the front and rubbing strips on the doors to break the monotony of the profile. The main change on the exterior looks is the incorporation of a near row of four LEDs on the wing mirrors for the turn signal indicators.
Tata Sumo Grande MKII SUV Car specifications
- ENGINE:2.2 L 16 Valve DOHC DiCOR
- Capacity (cc):2179
- Max. Output (PS) at rpm:120 @ 4000
- Max. Torque (Nm) at rpm:250 @ 1500-3000
- GEARBOX:5 Speed, G-76-,4.1 – Synchromesh with Overdrive
- SUSPENSION:Front: Independent, Wishbone with Coil Springs. Rear: Parabolic Leaf Springs.
- STEERING:Power Steering, Tiltable & Collapsible
- Vacuum Assisted Independent Hydraulic.
- Front : Ventilated Disc brake with Twin Pot caliper.
- Rear: Drum brake, Auto Adjusting Type
- TYRES:235/70 R 16
- DIMENSIONS (mm)
- Length / Width / Height (mm):4421 / 1780 / 1940
- Ground Clearance:180
- TURNING RADIUS (m):5.25
- Gross Vehicle Weight (Kgs): 2625
- FUEL TANK CAPACITY (Ltrs.): 65
New Sumo Grande MkII Price – SUV Car:
- TATA Sumo Grande MK II GX – Rs 7.5 lakh in Delhi and Rs 7.66 lakh ex-showroom in Mumbai
- TATA Sumo Grande MK II EX – Rs 6.83 lakh Delhi and Rs 6.97 lakh Mumbai
- TATA Sumo Grande MK II LX – Rs 6.43 lakh in Delhi and Rs 6.56 lakh ex-showroom in Mumbai
|Sumo Grande MkII - New Upgraded Sumo Grande Price in India on 19 Jun 2013|