Tata Indicom has launched the new “Pay per call” in which the subscriber the pulse rate wont be 1 minute but 10 minutes and Rs.1 and Rs.3 per pulse charges for local and STD respectively. i.e. Local Rs.1 per 10 minutes and STD Rs.3 per 10 minutes .This is applicable to outgoing calls to any mobile operator.The starte kit will cost Rs.99 and will be valid for 10 years.This new starter kit allows keep talking benefit only with the purchase of a new handset on the tata indicom network i.e. CDMA service.It is a prepaid plan.
The detailes of the new Tata Indicom “Pay per call” plan are:
- Each local call to be charged at Rs 1 for 10 minutes & each STD call to be charged at Rs 3 for 10 Minutes
- Pulse for Local & STD call will be 600 secs
- Pulse for Roaming calls will be 60 secs
- This new starter kit allows keep talking benefit only with the purchase of a new handset on the tata indicom network , if sim is used with old & used handsets , the default tariffs of Rs 1/min for Local calls & 1.5/min for STD Calls . Local SMS @ Rs1 & National SMS @ Rs 1.5
- As a special promotion , customers will enjoy an extended pulse of 3600 secs for all local calls for first 15 days from date of activation
- Daily rental to be charged at Rs 1 per day
- Keep talking plan is a stand alone plan & can not be coupled with any other special offers which has free talk time or free minutes built in.