The new Mahindra Mojo is stylish , powerful bike from Mahindra 2 wheelers.It is the most powerful bike made in India with 295cc engine producing 27bhp of peak power at 8000rpm and 30Nm of peak torque at 5400rpm ! It has a Italian sports bike design and is launched in 3 colors – Glacier White, Charcoal Black, and Volcano Red. It is the fastest bike in India with 6-speed gearbox.
The first 100 Mahindra Mojo will delivered now to those who earlier got invite from Mahindra. Rest of the customers can book but will have to wait for up to 60 days to get the bike. Booking now will have benefit of lower introductory price. Currently on 3 state’s RTO have approved the bike – Delhi, Maharashtra, and Karnataka. Mahindra is working to get it approved from other states RTOs and will launch soon in Ahmedabad, Chandigarh, Cochin, Chennai, Coimbatore, Hyderabad, Indore, and Kolkata.
Mahindra Mojo bike specifications :
- Type: Liquid cooled, 4 Stroke, SI Engine, 1 Cylinder, DOHC, EFI
- Displacement: 295cc
- Maximum Power: 20 Kw @ 8000 rpm
- Maximum Torque: 30 Nm @ 5500 rpm
- Ignition system: Ecu based Digital Electronic Ignition
- Clutch: Wet multiplate
- Gearbox: Consistent Mesh 6 speed
- Lubrication: Wet Sump, Forced Lubrication
- Engine Oil: 10W50 4T JASO MA-2
- Air cleaner: Paper type
- Engine start: Self start
- Dashboard: Digital
- Front: Upside Down Forks, 143.5mm travel
- Rear: High pressure Gas charged Mono Shock with internal floating Piston, 143mm travel
- Frame type: Twin tube Exposed Frame, Co-axial Mounting of Engine – Frame and Swing Arm
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 21 Litres
- Mileage: TBD
- Front: 110/70 ZR17 M/C 54W
- Rear: 150/60 ZR17 M/C 66W
- Front Brake: Disc Brake 320mm Disc, Radial Caliper
- Rear Brake: Disc Brake 240mm Disc, Floating Caliper
- Electrical System: 12V, Full DC
- Head Lamp: 12V, [35/35Wx2] H17
- Tail Lamp: 12V, LED, 12 Nos
- Turn Signal Lamp: 12V, 10W
- Wheelbase: 1465 mm
- Ground Clearance: 173.5 mm
- Length: 2100 mm
- Width: 800 mm
- Height: 1165.5 mm
- Seat Height: 814.5 mm
- Dry Weight: 165 kg
Mahindra Mojo Price
Mahindra Mojo price (ex-showroom) – Introductory price valid till this Diwali, that is 11 November 2015.
- Mahindra Mojo price in Delhi – Rs.1,58,000
- Mahindra Mojo price in Mumbai – Rs.1,62,000
- Mahindra Mojo price in Pune – Rs.1,62,000
- Mahindra Mojo price in Bangalore – Rs.1,63,500
Mahindra Mojo Mileage : Mahindra R&D testers managed a round-trip of Manali-Leh-Manali (950 km) without refilling the 21-litre tank! That is at-least 45 KM per Litre.
Mahindra Mojo Features :
Rev Up a storm – 300cc Liquid cooled engine
The new Mahindra Mojo sports a 300cc fuel injected, liquid-cooled EFI engine that pumps out and exhilarating 20 Kw of power and 30 Nm of torque, ensuring that every wring of the throttle keeps you zipping ahead.
Flatten the earth – Upside Down Fork Suspension
The Upside Down Forks not only enhance the looks of the Mojo but also aids its handling. They are specially designed to award you with exceptional agility and road confidence.
Pause the World – Disc Brakes
With a 320mm disc at the front and a 240mm disc at the rear, the Mojo will make sure that it sheds the speed as fast as it catches it.
Get a grip on Life – Pirelli tyres
The Mojo comes loaded with the best Kit. A testament to this is the Pirelli Diablo Rosso II tyres. Its soft compound rubber will hold the road like none else, making cornering so much more fun.
Announce your Arrival – Twin Exhaust
The Mojo’s stylish twin exhaust puts out a crisp note that will give your adventure a soundtrack to match.
Chase the horizon – Fuel tank
The Mojo’s chiseled 21 Litre fuel tank ensures that the fuel breaks the don’t come in the way of mile crunching.
Own the night – Twin Pod Headlamps
The Mojo’s 8mm eyebrow-styled DRLs adds to its menacing look while the twin headlamps make sure it is ready to take on the road come night or day.
Know your ride – Digital Console
The Mojo’s Digital console ir your ride guide, giving you a steady stream of information that keeps you miles ahead of the game.