The new HP DreamScreen will work not only as a Digital photo frame but will also play videos.You can connect the HP DreamScreen to the Internet via Ethernet or Wi-Fi and access additional content via the included apps: Pandora, SnapFish, and Facebook.
Features of the new HP DreamScreen 100 are:
- Get quick access to all your entertainment with a simple and friendly interface.
- Control your digital entertainment in the palm of your hand with a simple, intuitive remote.
- Enjoy music, photos and videos easily with the HP MediaSmart experience.
- Built-in Wi-Fi connects seamlessly to your existing wireless home network, so you can access content on your home PCs and through the Internet.
- The HP MediaSmart Frame is a gateway to the Internet using your wireless network to access weather info, Snapfish and your favorite web destinations.
The new HP DreamScreen 100 is ideal for:
- Play slideshows of photos uploaded to Snapfish, plus your favorite music at the same time.
- Change the music. Stream playlists from any PC in your home, so you can mix up the tunes.
- Enjoy the show. Access your digital video library quickly using the HP DreamScreen.
- Stay in the know. View friends’ updates, photos and events without using a PC or cell phone.
- Pandora & HP SmartRadio
- Tune in. Listen to your Pandora.com stations or stream live radio from around the world without using a PC.
- Alarm Clock
- Forget the snooze button. Wake up to your favorite music.
- Weather & Calendar
- Rain or shine? Get your 5-day forecast on the spot, plus view a monthly calendar.
The tech. specs of the new HP DreamScreen 100 are:
- Display:10.2″ Widescreen (800 x 480)
- Input/Output:2 USB Ports, 6-in-2 Card Reader, 1 Headphone
- Speakers : Built-in Stereo Speakers
- Networking : Ethernet, Wireless 802.11b/g
- Media Files Supported:
- Video File Formats: MPEG 1, 2, 4, AVI, M-Jpeg, H.264, MP4
- Photo File Formats: JPEG, PNG, BMP, TIFF
- Audio File Formats: MP3, WMA, AAC, WAV
Price:The new HP DreamScreen 100 will cost aorund Rs.14,000 in India. (US$250 in US)